domenica 23 agosto 2009

Pink & White Zebra look

Crazy week the one I just left behind.
And a new one is about to start... oh, goodie.

Anyway, I tried 3 new looks for my nails, but I'm gonna share with you just the latest one with you.
I used for the first time a disk with premade design to try to decorate my nails.
This is the disk, plus the nail-polishes I used:



















- China Glaze First and Last
- Rimmel Lycra Pro Pop Rose
- Rimmel Nail Tip Whitener

True, the last one is the polish used to create french tips on nails, but since I was lacking any proper polish for nail art, this served its purpose perfectly.
(Better not use regular polish with pre-designed disk, it's not dense enough to stick).

This was the final result:




















(sorry for the bad quality picture)



What do you think?
I like it enough, certainly better than my first experiment, with a black base and pink hearts (I used a regular hot pink polish, and in fact the decorations came out smudged and not bright enough).

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento