venerdì 14 agosto 2009

A sort of intoduction

It seems only polite to write some sort of introduction post.
I hope you'll forgive me if I'm not that good at it.



I'm an italian girl in her 20s with a passion for experimenting... experimenting with baking, experimenting with nail art, experimenting with photoshop... Doesn't mean I'm any good at these things, but I like to keep note of the things I manage to accomplish or create.


Instead of clogging my Twitter with pictures or my LJ with posts on my experiments, boring my friends to death, I decided to create this separate blog.



In here you'll find posts on my "nails experiments", pics of things I cooked or baked, maybe some posts with the icons I created. Who knows, in the future something else might be added.

For now, this is all.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento